Friday, September 21, 2012

Evil: Islam: Aisha and Mohammed: pedophilia?

Español Home Social:       

Make your own conclusions!!!
You are not forced to believe what we expose in this article, take this information and do your own research!


Here the facts:




The scene and the characters: Aisha and Mohammed
- When Aisha was 6 years old, she was given as a wife to Mohammed (marriage ceremony)
- 3 years later, when Aisha was 9 years old, still a small girl enjoying her childhood, playing with her friends. In the twinkle of an eye, is forced to have sex with Mohammed, a man 52 years old. (consummation of marriage, sex, intercourse)


Official muslim sources for this event (Hadiths and others):
"Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She too hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have shared in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him" Ref: Tabari Hadith, 9. 131


Summary:
A 52 years old man (Mohammed - the prophet of Islam) having sex with a 9 years old child (Aisha).


Definition of pedophilia:
The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children
Source: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Pedofilia


Our conclusion: 
Clearly this event described in muslim literature is an act of pedophilia. 

See the facts and make your own conclusion!



No comments:

Post a Comment